You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Pre-Sales Support Engineer
A blue-chip specialist enterprise is looking for well-rounded graduates determined to excel. A household name that operates nationwide, they have the resources and proven inclination to invest in your career!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Fantastic training
- A welcoming working culture with regular socials
- Your choice of placement in all manner of locations nationwide!
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Healthcare/Pension scheme
The Graduate Pre-Sales Support Engineer will have a technical footing, which will be enhanced by supplemental internal training. They will employ their interpersonal skills to support the internal sales teams and external clients. An exciting, crossover technical consulting role, combined with our client’s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression!
A comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate! A starting salary of £32,250, excellent scope for progression and a welcoming working culture with regular socials are all offered by the company!
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company’s product, services and marketplace
- Internally ensure that all processes are running smoothly, analysing how best to improve these processes
- Regularly liaise with external clients in order to troubleshoot issues
- Analytically minded, you will evaluate existing processes in order to streamline them
- Develop rapport with internal teams in order to
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific, Technological, Engineering or Mathematical discipline
- Analytically minded
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: