Newcastle Under Lyme
£26K - £30K
A fast-paced, dynamic and growing business are looking for a Project Engineer, to join there employee led business and believes that flexibility and project-ownership results in an engaged workforce. As part of this role, you will be joining the team based in North Staffordshire, to assist in the delivery of Projects across multiple sites. These projects range from Scientific R&D to Industrial Design. An applicant with varied experience, and a practical and positive attitude will be successful. You should thrive in a multidisciplinary engineering environment and understand how to use your skills and experience to add value and quality.
* Engineering Degree or equivalent Experience
* Demonstrated use of QMS processes (ISO9001:2015)
* Demonstrated experience of managing engineering projects (progress, cost and resourcing, design gates)
* Proactive in managing conflicting requirements or project stakeholders
* Experience in scheduling tasks, managing Stakeholders and identifying better ways of working and opportunities
* Ability to Travel, and have access to a Car
* Excellent personable skills; an ability to develop relationships and handle multiple stakeholders
* Use of MS Project or similar
* Strong work ethic with a willingness to take ownership of tasks
* Ability to manage own time and efforts
* Logical and cool approach to problem solving; an ability to break down a problem and understand the technical solution/process and management needed to solve
* Adaptable, flexible approach to work
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.