You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer, Electrical Engineering - West Midlands
Our client is a global leader in specialty mining reagents, phosphine-based chemistry, and solutions for stabilization of polymers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Verify all assets on P&IDs are included in E/I asset register.
· Verify asset register tags match P&ID tags.
· Ensure P&ID nomenclature follows plant standard.
· Track / update as needed.
· Support circuit loop drawing initiative, as needed.
Background and Experience:
· Bachelors of Science or Industrial placement student, Electrical Engineering.
· No work experience required.
· Bias for action and achieving results.
· Must abide by safety, quality and all other site policies and procedures.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44172 in all correspondence.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
The job: has been sent to: