You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Systems
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Engineer Manager with experience within the defence/ aerospace industry to support an industry recognised organisation on a large programme. Due to the nature of these programmes, the successful Engineering Manager should hold live current SC level security clearance or be eligible and happy to undergo the process.
This is initially a 6 months contract to be based from Glasgow, Bristol or Portsmouth. There will be a small amount of travel required to other sites/ customer sites as part of this role.
The successful Engineering Manager should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills/ experiences:
• Experience working on large scale programmes within the defence, MOD, aerospace industry
• Experience liaising with internal and external stake holders
• People management against project timescales
• Lifecycle management reviews
Interviews are taking place at short notice, so please send your latest CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity in further detail on 0161 448 8881/ 07956 077 640.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Amoria Bond LTD
The job: has been sent to: