You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - New Build housing
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer looking to develop in to an engineering Manager position from either a Consultancy or Developer background.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 basic + Car
My client is targeting 1000 new build homes per year across the North West region and as such looking to expand the existing team. The Engineering Manager role will be focused on the Civil engineering aspects of the projects, handling the groundworks from the planning and design stage through to the live project design alterations.
Day to day duties could include:-
* To control and co-ordinate all engineering information between external consultants and internal departments.
* To ensure all approvals are obtained and correct information received and issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
* To work with Land Department to ensure smooth transition of engineering information takes place.
* To check all engineering drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability. ?
* To apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and Ground Remediation.
* To attend site visits and meetings, as required, in order to resolve any problems that arise during the construction process.
* To attend design meetings with highways and drainage departments to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments. ? Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
You need to be working in the Housing sector to be eligible for this position but this could be at a Senior Engineer level looking to step up. Be it from a consultancy background working on packages of works at the development stage or for a developer and wanting to step up in to a Management position.
* Minimum of a HNC or HND or Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Worked on New Build housing developments before.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Please contact Phil Crew at Resolute Recruit on or call 01332 34 55 66
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Resolute Group
The job: has been sent to: