You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Associate Design Director - Mechanical
Our Client, a leading MEP Design Consultancy based in South London are currently seeking to add an Associate Director (Mechanical bias) to their existing team.
The Associate Director (Mechanical) role will be to meet with clients and maintain the Company Client Relationships, manage and carry out detailed MEP designs up to construction level for a variety of projects from small surveys, feasibilities / energy studies to large scale housing, education and commercial projects.
The role includes management of senior, intermediate and junior level engineers, managing fees on all projects and ensuring the quality standards required of the Company are adhered to.
The role is suited to a candidate who is ambitious, self motivated and a team player. The ideal candidate will be someone who can produce designs from initial design through to completion, including production of specifications, drawings, schedules and cost estimates using word and excel and also manage Clients and team members.
To be successful we will expect the candidate to have the following as a minimum:
• At least Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
• Experience of working in a small or medium sized consulting engineering practice (30 people or less);
• Conversant in Autocad and have a working knowledge of IES, Cymap and REVIT MEP.
• First class technical knowledge and strong design coordination skills;
• A track record of hands-on design and delivery experience;
• Experience of carrying out condition surveys, feasibility studies and budget estimates for mechanical services;
• Good commercial awareness;
• Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations / Renewable technologies / Thermal Modelling / SAPs/ SBEM Calculations/ EPC’s / BREEAM / Passivhaus Standards.
• Strong client interface skills.
• CIBSE Guides
• CDM Regulations
• British Standards
• Microsoft Project
• SAP Calculations
Please call Jon on 020 8547 3399 for further information
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: