You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Formed over 35 years ago we are recruiting for a leading Electrical Engineering Supply Company who supply Switchgear to Electrical Utilties and DNOS, with operations in Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK and Central Europe. This is a privately owned SME and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company supports a number of Power Utility Framework Contracts across Ireland and the UK.
The Company is in a growth phase and is now seeking to recruit an Innovation Manager to control the Company’s Existing Product Portfolio and Develop New Products & Offers in order to support both existing & new DNO Customers with their challenges in Smart Grid technologies
You will be the primary Electrical Engineering Leader within the Company and will lead the technical development of the Product Portfolio both current and future. He/She will be a key member of the Management Team and will report directly to the Managing Director.
The ideal candidtate will be a qualified Electrical Engineer, with 10 years experience - with specific experience of dealing directly with customers such as Electricity Utilities, Telecommunication Companies, Wind Farm and Solar Power companies across many fields both in Ireland and the UK markets.
- Be able to lead & Manage the Company’s Product Offer from a Technical perspective - both current & future products including lifecycle management
- Have a high level of responsibilities and monitor the work and output of all engineers in the design team to ensure that all engineers complete their projects in line with the guaranteed timescales and outputs.
- Expereience of CAD or BIM
- Able to be cognisant of all other companies in the supply chain to ensure that all meet their obligations and expectations in line with customers’ demands and expectations for all framework contracts.
- Be able to engage proactively with all customers to ensure that all technical specifications are approved and signed off before issuing the projects to the engineering design team.
- In depth knowledge of DNO/utilities companies
- Previous exposure to issuing projects to engineers to ensure that they complete all projects on time and within budget in line with customers technical expectations and objectives.
- Ability to help grow turnover business in the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for your career to grow, overcome challenges and be part of a growing successful business
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Charteris Global Search
The job: has been sent to: