You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary is dependant on experience
Your role as a Senior Electrical Design Engineers will be to oversee junior staff and undertake engineering designs, provide project management and administration duties and to monitor design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
You will also be responsible for undertaking fee assessments and providing fee bids for projects as directed.
Candidate must hold a full UK driving licence.
The role is summarised as follows :
To implement company procedures policy.
To carry out Electrical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
To manage design team and provide Electrical engineering support to all Electrical engineers
Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
Maintain and expand client base.
Carry out surveys and produce reports.
Carry out quality inspections of projects.
Use CAD systems in line with company procedures.
Monitor financial aspects of projects.
Formulate Electrical standards within the organisation.
- Working in a consultancy
- Working for a large contractor in a design capacity
- Project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
- Production of drawings manually .CAD experience essential
- Production of tender packages
- Carry out tender analysis of returned tender packages
- Production of budget costings for all aspects of services
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out on-site project management
- Production of condition reports
- Management of more junior staff.
- Direct Client Liaison
- CIBSE Guides
- IEE Regulations
- CDM Regulations
- British Standards
- Residential, Education, Social Housing, Commercial & Health
- Qualified to at least HNC or Degree Level
- Microsoft Project
Must be a team player
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
DAB Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: