You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-displinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
Typical duties are:
- Planning during pre-construction phase
- Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
- Review and approve SSOWs, Plans etc.
- Co-ordinate subcontractors’ TM requirements, permit to dig and other Fusion services
- Supervise construction activities
- Subcontractor management - all aspects
- Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
- Embed, manage, co-ordinate and discharge U&A commitments for each of the mitigation sites
- Support the subcontractor to determine and deliver their U&A commitments
- Report on U&A compliance and discharge to the Integration Manager/ U&A Manager
- Collate U&A evidence for each site
- Audit Subcontractor U&A compliance
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Relevant experience in Civil projects managing subcontractors.
- Environmental background will be an asset.
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Ferrovial Agroman UK & Ireland
The job: has been sent to: