You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineer, Principal Consultant
* As a Principal Consultant you will to be leading teams on larger projects and getting directly involved in bids and client management.
* You will be a technical expert who can couple this to a strong knowledge of consultancy services, effectively marrying need with resource.
* The role is still very much hands-on, this is not a pure project management role.
* Minimum 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject or equivalent experience
* High level of proficiency in 3D CAD systems%3B preferably SolidWorks
* Thorough understanding and proven experience of mechanical engineering fundamentals
* Familiarity with the design and development of laboratory automation or manufacturing system equipment
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
* Proven experience leading/delivering technical programmes/projects
* Customer focus, with a professional and confident communication style
* Understanding of quality control and risk management
* Strong knowledge of COTS automation components
* Knowledge of pneumatics and machine control systems
* Understanding of machine health and safety regulations
* Experience in the Healthcare and / or Food and Drink sectors
* The ability to innovate and think freely
* Proven track record of working individually and in teams of highly skilled engineers in a complex technical project-based environment
* Energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges in a range of industry sectors
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Able to solve problems using both logic and creative/innovative approaches
* Numerate and highly computer literate, with excellent analytical skills
* Able to plan and prioritise, work to deadlines and under pressure
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Polytec Personnel Ltd