You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Tunnelling/ Shift Engineer
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman is currently seeking Tunnelling Engineers for different roles of different levels, to work on the Thames Tideway Tunnel ( TTT ).
• Ensuring works are undertaken in accordance with existing RAMS
• Ensuring excavation is carried out in accordance with the current
operational instruction sheet
• Controlling the supply sequence of rings to the TBM to enable correct
• Selecting and recording the orientation of the rings built to follow the
• Recording damage to rings built on the TBM data base
• Checking ring plane and installing appropriate packing to control plane
• Recording the critical path activities of the shift on the TBM data base
• Recording the Geology from the excavated spoil
• Face logging and recording of tools changed during interventions
• Liaise with members of the TBM crew and disseminate information as
• Ensure personal professional development is maintained
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor degree of equivalent in an Engineering discipline (preferably
Civil, Structural or Mechanical)
• Between 3 and 10 years working in a similar role on a TBM.
• SMSTS trained
• CSCS Card
• Tunnel Safety Card
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Ferrovial Agroman UK & Ireland
The job: has been sent to: