You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for Senior Structural Engineer to join our clients growing Structures team in Bristol with the prospect of rapid progression to Associate level.
• Managing a team of Engineers and Technicians.
• Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff.
• Attendance at client and design team meetings.
• Preparation of fee proposals and support on major bids.
• Involvement in business development activities.
• Carrying out conceptual designs and planning the design process.
• Participation in our in-house sub-committees.
To be considered for this exciting Senior Structural Engineer role, you will need the following:
• Ability to delivery scheme and concept designs, detailed design including full tender and construction packages
• Experience in the use of advanced Structural Software including Robot, Masterseries, Etabs, Tedds, CSC Fastrac Building Designer, FEM and similar suites
• A proven track record in high rise and complex mixed use new build developments.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination.
Why apply for this Senior Structural Engineer role:
Excellent career progression working on major projects in the UK with our Senior Directors, Key Clients, and their design teams.
If this Senior Structural Engineer position is of interest to you, please click apply now below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NSB Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: