You can save this job and apply at a later date.
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Tekla Draughtsman for an established structural steel company. The successful candidate will be working on large scale UK steelwork contracts across the commercial, infrastructure, residential and industrial sector.
- Experience in building structures modelling
- Provide TEKLA Modelling from clients drawings, fabrication and fitting drawing production and support to all projects.
- Generation of Fabrication, Fittings and GA drawings and NC Data.
- Produce reports for export to STRUMIS (steel fabrication software) files as per Works requirements.
- Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered to project fabrication programme.
- Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings.
- Good time and project management skills.
As our TEKLA Draughtsperson you will be responsible for modelling steel structures within TEKLA which includes initial model for PML production, 3D modelling, approval drawings for the submission to client, component and fabrication drawings.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Tekla experience with a strong working knowledge of the structural steel industry.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JN Technical Ltd
The job: has been sent to: