You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Great opportunity to join the South-West England's leading sub-contract manufacturing company who are looking to recruit both CNC Millers & Turners.
Due to a recent upturn in order levels we have positions available on our dayshift, double day shift and permanent late shift. All shifts operate over a 5 day 39 hour week. All positions are permanent.
We primarily operate Mazak, Doosan, Citizen, Star. Hardinge & XYZ machine tools and looking for candidates with knowledge of either FANUC, Mazatrol or Siemens control systems. We are generally batches ranging from 1 off to 500 off which gives a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to increase skills. Whilst the idea applicant would have some programming knowledge we would train candidates who have only previously set and operated.
Not sure about applying. Here are some great reasons to apply –
• we are the area’s largest and most progressive sub-contract manufacturing company
• we operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems
• we operate a wide range of control systems allowing us to facilitate on-going skills development for our employees
• over 50 modern CNC machine tools
• wide range of control systems to suit all applicants and enabling on-going skills development ( Mazatrol / FANUC / Siemens / Heidenhein)
• we offer competitive rates of pay up to £15.74 per hour
• company pension
• company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
• reduced price gym membership
• free corporate golf membership
• child care vouchers
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, apply now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Frontline Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: