You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principal Infrastructure Engineer
We currently have a great opportunity for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join our client in Lancaster, who are a forward thinking Engineering Company, providing a single point of contact for all Engineering issues associated with site purchase and development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The core purpose of the role is ensuring that best Civil engineering design practices are applied within the office and to assist the Directors with improving design services and operational efficiency.
In addition, maintain the existing client base as well as generate new clients and areas of work.
Job Title: Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
- The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
- Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
- Design access statements to local design standards.
- Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
- Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
- Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services provided by the company.
- Continuing Professional development of self and staff working within your field of expertise, maintaining CPD records necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- Training and development of junior staff within the company and within the area of your own expertise
- Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems, specifications etc.
- Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors.
- Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work - ensuring delivery to time and budget.
- Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions.
- All other reasonable instructions from directors.
A successful candidate would have working Knowledge of:
- Report writing
- Site investigations
- Civil engineering design
- Foundation design
- Slope stability
- AutoCAD/Civils 3D
- Contract law
- Contaminated land
- Highway engineering
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes then sent in your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: