You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Miller (Setter / Operator)
We are recruitng for an expereinced CNC Miller (Setter / Operator) to join a well established Engineering company.
* Edit, set and operate Fanuc or HASS controls.
* Conduct quality checks.
* Read engineering drawings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Miinimum two years experience of operating and setting precsion engineering components.
* Apprentice trained.
* Have an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills
You will work Monday to Thursday (10 hour nights).
You will be paid a basic salary of £35,000 / annum, plus outstanding benefits.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Questech Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: