CAD Technician (Revit) – Hatfield
Excellent Salary, 40hr working week, 23 days holiday increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Share Scheme plus more.
Key skill areas: AutoCAD 2D, MHE Engineering, Architectural, Structural, 3D CAD (Revit, Solidworks, Inventor), Sketchup
This growing company designs and develops innovative engineering automation solutions in a dynamic and exciting environment.
They are currently seeking a CAD Technician to provide conceptual and detailed design drawings, for both new and existing projects.
- Producing mechanical ‘sales’ layouts at the concept design phase.
- Producing ‘engineering’ layouts at the detailed design phase.
- Providing proposed and/or as-built equipment and infrastructure drawings for inclusion in Vendor designs.
- Carrying out surveys of new and legacy installations.
- Applying design knowledge and experience of MHE equipment and MHE suppliers for input into mechanical design.
- Integrating externally produced component drawings into the main Engineering library.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience;
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience using Revit
- Practiced in MHE Engineering or Architectural or Structural background.
- An AutoCAD training certificate (Intermediate or above).
- Knowledge of 3D CAD Revit (Other 3D CAD software e.g. Inventor, Solidworks, etc. would also be an advantage).
- Google Docs, MS Office experience.