A leading international Pharmaceutical manufacturing company are keen to source a suitably qualified Engineering Manager for their UK plant based North of Newcastle.
You will be responsible for the engineering and maintenance teams, operating planned and reactive engineering, maintenance, installations and upgrades across the full site.
Operationally you will be responsible for:
- Full management of the engineering and maintenance department and staff
- Planned and reactive maintenance and repairs
- Staff management
- Full plant works cover
You must be/have:
- A suitable degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of working within pharmaceuticals
- Over 8 years industry experience, 5 plus as an engineering manager
- Working knowledge of pressure systems, CDM, risk assessment, engineering and maintenance work, HSEQ, legionella, lifting equipment, equipment life cycle, refrigeration, HVAC, boiler systems, clean and waste water, quality assessments and audits etc
In return you will be working for an industry leading international organisation that still invests in its staff and their development, they actively pursue CPD and staff progression and contribute to further education and training. Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience but expect a basic of up to £60,000.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. SITE STAFF is a trading name of Huntsman Associates Limited.
Keywords: maintenance engineer, engineering manager, pharmaceutical, plant repair, ME&I, planned maintenance, reactive maintenance