You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Timber Engineer
We are working with an exciting Timber Engineering Consultancy and Project Managing Firm who are actively looking for a talented Graduate to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Engineering firm who have established themselves as a leader in Timber Engineering. They assist clients from concept, through design and manufacture into completion. Being an engineer with them you will get experience working on the full life cycle of a range of projects, from bespoke houses through to large complex buildings.
As a graduate joining the team, you'll receive full support and training in the relevant Structural analysis techniques, BIM modelling software and design tools. There will plenty of opportunity within the team for advancement and progression as they are growing and winning more work.
- Seeing timber construction projects from Design through Manufacture to construction on site.
- Producing Structural Design for Solid Timber and CLT Frames
- Providing Structural analysis
- BIM Modelling using Revit
- 4d Sequencing
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Interest in Construction with Timber products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technology skills
- BIM knowledge (experience with revit a bonus)
For more information, please contact Scott on 020 8802 0111 or alternatively apply on line to be considered.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: