My client in Bedford is currently in need of an Infrastructure engineer.
My client is one of the UK’s leading Architectural Practices with a proven track record.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years post-Graduation experience in Residential Housing market
- Good communication and management skills
- Experience of on-plot private engineering essential
- Infrastructure Design, S38, S104, S278
- Competent in Microdrainage and PDS
- High level of Technical skills
- Challenging work from concept design, liaising with 3rd parties / Clients and producing detailed designs to tight deadlines and budgets
The Package includes:
- LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME
- MEDICAL EXPENSES SCHEME
- MEDICAL CASH PLAN
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- CHILDCARE VOUCHER SCHEME
- CAR PARKING
- COLLEGE DAY / BLOCK RELEASE
Salary guide £27k +/- but negotiable for the right candidate dependant on experience and qualifications
civil engineer, structural engineer, civil/structural engineer, civil engineering, structural engineering, residential homes
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.