Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician/ RME Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC).
Purpose of the Job:
The focus of this role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
· React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
· Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians.
· Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
· Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
· Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems
· Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
· Basic workshop skills
· Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
· Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
· Experience of contractor management
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
· Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
· Experience of high voltage switching
· Experience of sortation machines
· Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners
· Experience of print and apply machines
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.