You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to continued growth, a healthy order book and repeat business this consultancy is continuing to gain a reputation for high level quality work, integrity and professionalism. Building on their investment in staff development they offer a highly competitive salary package, CPD and a positive proactive approach to staff fulfilment, career progression, mentoring and team building.
Working within the lucrative and skilled field of offshore and sub-sea geotechnics the company are keen to source applicants who can see their vision for the future and embrace the challenge.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a relevant subject, be working towards or willing to work towards chartership status and who have a minimum of 2 years post grad experience within the offshore/subsea sector.
The role will encompass but not be restricted to:
• Geo data analysis and compiling of data and reports
• Geological desk study reports
• Subsea burial assessments, appraisals and recommendations
• Review and collation of geophysical and geotechnical data to develop ground models
• Offer geotechnical input to risk register
• QA of all geotechnical data gathered from site
• Undertaking Cable Burial Risk Assessments (CBRA) to define cable burial requirements
• Carry out burial assessments
• Scheduling of laboratory testing
• Create/obtain site-specific parameters for interpretation of geotechnical data
• Compile and maintain Geotechnical Interpretative Reports
• Carry out GIS
• Cable route design and engineering
• Assisting with preparation of scope and specification, supervision and management of offshore subsea ground investigations
Projects will include:
• Subsea cables
• Subsea pipelines
• Offshore structures
• Offshore/subsea foundations
• Marine environmental works
On offer is a base salary in the region of £32,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Geotechnical, offshore, subsea, sub-sea, pipeline, cabling, umbilical, subsea foundations, pipeline
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: