You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Engineer
Due to significant expansion company is looking for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Working times/days to be discussed. You may be asked to work overtime.
- Are you an apprentice trained multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
- Are you qualified to HNC/BTEC or an equivalent in the electrical or mechanical discipline?
- Do you have experience within the commercial laundry sector or other laundry engineering environment?
- Do you possess excellent fault finding skills and are you able to demonstrate experience of planned and reactive maintenance work with basic PLC knowledge?
- Are you self-motivated, a good team player and have the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently?
- Knowledge/experience in following - hydraulics, steam, pneumatics, boilers, welding, electrical, electronic, PLC, mechanical, pumps, motors, gears etc?
- Would you like to join a Laundry Group with an impeccable reputation as an employer and with genuine career prospects?
- Are you interested in gaining new skills? Solving technical challenges?
- To provide a hands on role resolving immediate problems ensuring continuity of production and limitation of waste or damaged product.
- Proactively identify and solve problems on the plant to increase reliability and efficiency
- To document all breakdowns and repairs into the computerised system in the database.
- To utilise the planned preventive maintenance system to ensure all the production equipment is maintained regularly.
- To aid in project work when required.
- To ensure technical investigations into all breakdowns establishing the route cause analysis and the remedial action required.
- Ensure compliance with all the statutory requirement including all Health and Safety issues.
- To work safely at all times using the correct PPE as required in the risk assessments for each particular task.
- To communicate to the production shift manager indicating realistic timescales on major breakdowns to keep production informed of the progress of the breakdown.
- Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Ability to work shifts, including weekend work, cover breakdown call outs, overtime.
In return for your commitment we offer a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers.
Salary upon experience, following review after 3 months.
- Well established with an excellent reputation within the laundry industry.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Please send your up to date cv now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: