You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manufacturing (Production) - Long Term Contract - Reading – Competitive Rates
A global manufacturer of engine additives requires a Manufacturing (Production) Engineer to join a massively growing team within their partnered new business venture.
This role is offers the opportunity to work in a Tier 1 hardware automotive start-up with the aim to revolutionise vehicle servicing.
As a production engineer will be supporting the development and implementation of the manufacturing of product from initial prototypes through to mass market production.
- Assisting the production manager in the implementation of the assembly lines
- Assembling the first prototype in conjunction with the development team
- A deep understanding of the manufacturing and assembly techniques used in the automotive industry (APQP and PPAP) that can be applied in small scale and large scale applications
- Your ability to take complex issues and problems and articulate them simply and in an engaging, succinct, jargon-free way
- The drive and tenacity to ensure projects are managed tightly to deadlines and implementations delivered effectively
You may be called upon to assist the other project technical teams from time-to-time with operational support across a varied range of scientific, engineering, operational and manufacturing tasks.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: