You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineer - Dublin - Developer
Who you'll be working for:
A fantastic opportunity to work with Ireland's top Residential Developer with 1000's of homes built yearly to the highest standards.
With a number of projects due to take off in the Greater Dublin area our client currently have a permanent position for a high quality Site Engineer.
What you’ll need to have:
The Site Engineer role would suit an experienced, self-reliant, delivery orientated individual with 2-3 years residential / mixed development construction experience:
• HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• To have good spoken and written communication skills
• To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
• To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
• To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
• To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Engineer and Construction Manager, driving the project through to successful completion, on time, within budget and to the highest standards as required.
• You will liaise with the Senior Engineer Construction Manager on day-to-day project control and co-ordination of resources and the recording & measuring of works.
• Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
• Coordinating site drawings
• Setting out for:
Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
• House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
• Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
• Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
• RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
• Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
• Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
What you’ll get in return
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of £40k - 50K + bonus, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with the largest Residential Developer in Ireland.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on +44 (0)7881229823.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: