You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
A Mechanical Design Engineer position has opened up with a precision engineering company, specialising in the production of machined mechanisms for a variety of industries including heavy automotive and marine sectors. They have been on a steady growth path for a number of years including recently opening new facilities and general expansion. The design department are looking for a dedicated and talented engineer to join their team and help to support production. In return for your services they are offering a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus an exceptional benefits package.
In the position of Mechanical Design Engineer you will have the following key responsibilities:
• Management of up to 5 projects at any one time
• Produce detailed 2D and 3D designs
• Communicate at all levels both internally and externally
• Producing BoM’s and ensuring projects remain profitable
In order to be successful in your application for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer you will have the following key skills:
• knowledge of machined components, assemblies and fabrications
• Degree or HND qualified, with hands on experience
• Experience with 3D CAD, preferably PTC Creo or Solidworks
• Needs to be willing to travel within UK, Europe and potentially globally.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer and you are looking for a new opportunity with a forward thinking precision engineering company then please apply immediately. In return for your services they are offering a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus an exceptional benefits package.
This position is based in Redditch and is easily commutable from Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Warwick, Kidderminster, Solihull and Coventry
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: