You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Field Technician - Meter Installs
Field Engineer – Meter Technician
Van and equipment provided
We are looking for several Electric Meter Fitters who have metering experience and would like a step up into and receive training for 3 Phase meters with a long-term job opportunity included.
We are currently partnering with an established company operating across the Power only / Electrical Meter market and are looking for engineers who want to progress their career in the Electrical Meter market.
You will be provided with 3 phase metering and further Electrical Meter training as well as an ongoing job working now within mainly commercial properties as opposed to customers private or social housing properties with them looking over your shoulder.
There is no requirement to work on any Gas Meters or be asked or have to train up into Gas either, so you can stay with what you like, enjoy and feel comfortable doing.
- To install metering equipment within timescales indicated by various contracts.
- Remote and on-site fault diagnosis and rectification within the timescales permitted.
- Remote and on-site meter/equipment programming/reading, using various PC-based software packages.
- Planning and Installation of Complex BMS systems
- Workload planning and appointment booking with customers to meet required timescales and customer requirements.
- Accurate completion and submission of paperwork within specified timescales.
- Meter reading, testing, and logger replacement as required.
- Stock planning and control to ensure availability of all equipment required to complete jobs issued successfully.
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. If you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process, then please do not hesitate to ask.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: