You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lift Engineer (Installations)
Lift Installation Engineer - London - Permanent - Competitive Salary
Due to continuing success and recently awarded projects, Schindler are looking for Qualified Lift Installation Engineers to join their growing team in London.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Measuring & Setting Out Lift Installations in accordance with approved procedures.
• Complying with Statutory Regulations and organisational safety. Preparation of work area for installation activities. Handing over and confirming completion of installation activities.
• Install Lift Well and Ancillary Equipment in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment to us based on the operations to be performed and the equipment to be installed
• Install Traction Equipment in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment. Installation will require the siting, assembly, fitting, alignment and adjustment of the lift equipment.
• Installing Lift Ropes (traction media) and adjust in accordance with approved procedures. The applicant will be required to have install suspension, safety and governor ropes to new or reconstructed lift equipment.
• Installation of Lift Doors and Frames in accordance with approved procedures. The doors and frames to be installed include manual and power-operated solid sliding doors, multi-leaf doors, hinged doors, collapsible gates, shutter gates and bi-parting doors and shutters, door operators and safety devices for new or reconstructed lift equipment.
• Checking and Setting the Lift Installation in accordance with approved procedures. The checks to be carried out include the final checks and adjustments to the operation of lift installations prior to final test and commissioning.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience in installation preferred (min 2 years)
• NVQ level 3 qualifications in Lift Installations
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good problem solving skills
What can Schindler offer you?
25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Bonus scheme, Life Assurance scheme, Pension scheme Flexible Benefits such as; Childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, Shopping and Entertainment Discounts, Free eye tests and much more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: