- Take the lead role in managing projects, and be responsible for their commercial success, technical correctness, and successful completion.
- Liaison with clients, consultants and their representatives.
- Ensure project compliance with CDM and health & Safety requirements at all times.
- Oversee project engineers and installation teams.
- Managing interfaces between installation teams and subcontractors.
- Work closely with in-house engineering staff to generate equipment layouts, designs, testing and commissioning procedures.
- Liaise with manufacturers on design, installation and commissioning issues.
- Support with the development and mentoring of junior staff.
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Contribute to the future success of Powersystems UK Ltd and its clients.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Should have a minimum of 10 years' experience in the industry.
- Experience with a utility or in electrical contracting.
- A degree / HND in Electrical engineering or similar discipline.
- Have obtained or working towards chartered engineer status.
- Have good industry knowledge of high voltage systems.
- You will be confident in managing clients and third parties and have a strong commitment to the success of the projects you undertake.
- Flexible and organised to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work proactively on own or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with ability and initiative to get to the heart of a project and see it through to completion.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Must be available to travel on work related business with occasional overnight stays.
- Full UK Driving licence.
Salary & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Pension contribution.
- Private health insurance.
- Car allowance scheme.
- Annual bonus depending on personal and company performance.
Powersystems is an independently owned business and as such has a keen interest in the well-being of all its employees, encourage and empower you to be imaginative, share your great ideas and be involved in the success of our business.
We offer a positive working environment, relaxed in terms of some of our approaches, yet highly professional with excellent support mechanisms in place to develop your knowledge and career. If you believe that you have what it takes to power our future together then we wish to hear from you.
No Agencies PleaseAPPLY NOW
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: