You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Sales Engineer
Due to expansion there is now a vacancy for a Field Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager to join a successful manufacturing company, the role covers Birmingham and the West Midlands, and northern England. Salary for the Field Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager is in the region of c£30k basic + commission, OTE c£50k+.
Previous field sales / area sales experience within engineering/technical sectors is preferred.
Field Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Territory area planning and working to KPI’s with regard sales calls, follow-ups and presentations
• Carries out effective face-to-face presentations using a structured sales approach and available sales tools
• Demonstrating product knowledge and expertise
• Negotiates at all levels to ensure successful closing
• Demonstrating an understanding of customers and their needs
• Uses all available sales reports and systems to effect a sound business strategy and effectively manages the area and evaluates its performance against company targets.
• Completes all relevant reports and sales documents within specified deadlines
• Maintains good working relationships with customers
• Competitor analysis
Field Sales Engineer / Area Sales Manager - Candidate Requirements:
• Field sales experience within an engineering, manufacturing or technical sector
• Ability to liaise and engage with engineers/manufacturers and discuss technical terms, products, etc
• Willing to cover the West Midlands and northern England as a territory
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: