You can save this job and apply at a later date.
There is now a vacancy for a Toolmaker to join a leading manufacturing company in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Salary for the Toolmaker is c£31,000 + benefits. Role works a day shift Mon-Fri (no nights or weekends).
As Toolmaker you will have proven skills in milling and turning. Any experience of wire erosion and 3-axis milling would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Tool Maker - Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
• Working as part of the tool manufacturing team
• Producing new tools and involvement in product trials
• Demonstrating expertise in tool workshop techniques, milling and turning
• Reading and interpreting technical drawings as part of the process
• Toolmaker will have strong multi-tasking and team working skills
Tool Maker - Person Requirements:
• Qualified in toolmaking, e.g. apprentice-served / HNC mechanical or equivalent
• Experienced in a mechanical engineering, workshop environment
• Toolmaker will be skilled in milling and turning
• Experience of wire erosion and 3-axis milling is an advantage, but not essential
• Able to manage multiple workloads against deadlines
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: