You can save this job and apply at a later date.
There is now a vacancy for a Toolmaker to join a leading manufacturing company in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Role works a day shift Mon-Fri (no nights or weekends).
As Toolmaker you will have proven skills in milling and turning.
Tool Maker - Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of the tool manufacturing team
- Producing new tools and involvement in product trials
- Demonstrating expertise in tool workshop techniques, milling and turning
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings as part of the process
- Toolmaker will have strong multi-tasking and team working skills
Tool Maker Requirements:
- Qualified in toolmaking, e.g. apprentice-served / HNC mechanical or equivalent
- Experienced in a mechanical engineering, workshop environment
- Toolmaker will be skilled in milling and turning
- Experience of wire erosion and 3-axis milling is an advantage, but not essential
- Able to manage multiple workloads against deadlines
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Premier Recruiting Services Ltd