Fire & Security Engineer
Spy Alarms……We’re Hiring!
We are one of the largest privately-owned installers of Fire & Security systems in the South East.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to join our Service team covering both domestic and commercial properties throughout Kent, London, Surrey, and Sussex.
As part of your role you will receive on-going training in your desired fields to further develop your engineering skills in any of the areas you would like to progress in.
Ideal Candidates will have experience within some of the below areas however we do offer training in any of the below areas you would also like further training in.
• Fire Alarms
• Intruder Alarms
• Access control / Door entry systems
• IP & Analogue CCTV systems
• Dual Com monitoring
• Conventional & Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems
• Conventional, addressable & Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
• Knowledge of all major brands of Panels & App based systems
• Knowledge of all types of communication devices
• IP & Analogue CCTV systems with basic networking skills
• Maintenance of Emergency Lighting
• Familiar with all NSI codes of practice, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance of all above aspects.
• Knowledge of all current industry standards, EN50131 PD6662, DD243, BS4737, BS8243
In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold and BAFE approved company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Fire and Intruder Alarms.
We are offering:
• Competitive salary DOE
• On-going training
• Career progression
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Company vehicle & fuel card
• Mobile phone/PDA
• Additional paid bonuses and company incentives / days out!
Standard working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm Monday – Friday with 1 in 11 weeks on call (additional paid overtime)
If you would like to be considered for any of the above roles please contact the Group HR & Internal Recruitment Manager Samantha Foster.
**Please be aware all successful candidates will need a full driving license and will have to undergo relevant security checks by NSSA standards**
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.