Mobile Paint / SMART Repair Technician
Are you an experienced Paint/SMART Repair technician and looking for a new challenge in and around the Liverpool and surrounding regions? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for. The successful candidate will provide SMART Paint Repair services on a regular basis to our Insurance and Tradel Customers who are based in and around the Liverpool area, thus offering excellent earning potential.The successful Paint Repair Technician should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly,customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 4 years' paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Has been customer facing in former roles
• Good command of English and Maths required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants will undertake a technical assessment before any offer is made, and following this, if successful, further training will be given to understand our processes and procedures.
IMI Accreditation is also available.
If you have the experience we are looking for and would like a new challenge for great earning potential, then please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.