You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Designer
About the role:
You will be the company’s Senior Mechanical Designer and ultimately responsible for every aspect of mechanical design – from concept to manufacture. You will liaise directly with the production team.
• The ability to design from 1st principles with an aptitude to create novel solutions.
• Experience in the design of precision mechanisms and/or xyz motion systems and/or jigs and fixtures.
• Passion for Mechanical Design
• Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
• 3D CAD software preferably Inventor
• Practical experience of metal working machines, milling, turning etc.
• Exposure to robotics and/or automation
The company offers an excellent working environment within a close-knit team. As part of your employment you will receive all the usual benefits, including 25 days’ holiday per annum, a company Sick Pay Policy, and a starting salary of up to £45000 per annum.
Immediate start is available.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: