VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - BASIC UP TO £28,000, OTE £35,000 - BIRMINGHAM
Our client are an established & very successful dealership with modern workshops & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Basic Salary up to £28,000 DOE with a £35,000 OTE,
Overtime is also available.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing Job cards & meeting deadlines.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have a relevant NVQ qualification.
• You will have experience in vehicle maintenance.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
It would also be an advantage if you have a valid MOT licence however this is not essential.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.