You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electronics Trainer - Overview:
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have Electronics experience.
Electronics Trainer - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assessing apprentices and learners
• Evaluating performance levels throughout the learning process
• Overseeing skills / assessments on various electronic areas
• Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Completing relevant paperwork and documentation
Electronics Trainer - Person Requirements:
• Electronics background
• Willingness to work towards Assessor qualifications
• Good communication skills and ability to monitor and assessing learner progress
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox with Job AlertsCreate Alert
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: