You can save this job and apply at a later date.
DaCI Utilities Engineering Consultancy Limited is currently one of the fastest growing design consultants in the UK. As part of our continued growth strategy we are looking to further strengthen our market share and have opened a new office in the North West.
Whilst the candidate will be given the flexibility to develop the role they will be working directly under the guidance of and will report to the Design Manager.
The main duties of the role include
- Undertaking outline gas, water and electrical network designs for tendering purposes.
- Undertaking detailed gas, water and electrical designs and submissions to distribution network operators for domestic, commercial and industrial developments.
- Liaise with Distributed Network Operators, Gas Transporters and Water Companies.
- Contact clients for resolution of design queries.
- Updating appropriate records for scheme progress.
- Provide technical support for business departments.
- Suitable engineering degree qualification (Electrical/Mechanical).
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client focused bringing new ideas, commitment and enthusiasm.
- AutoCAD knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Autodesk Revit.
- Experience of multi utilities.
- Normal office environment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
DaCI Utilities Engineering Consultancy Ltd
The job: has been sent to: