You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Electrical Engineer
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Building Services Electrical Engineer in Bristol, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding to our clients’ needs
- Developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing testing and commissioning activities.
- Working closely as a team to ensure you achieve the best results and deliver a consistent high-quality service for our clients.
To be considered for this exciting Building Services Electrical Engineer role, you will need the following:
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering and Building Services Engineering
- Interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Previous consultancy experience: you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering and computer modelling in the design of buildings
- Autonomous approach: able to take a brief from the project lead and deliver & control the tasks required
- Responsible for the quality of our outputs & appreciation of client needs, with some client facing work
- Ability to identity when outsourcing is required e.g. design & CAD work.
- Understand and identify resource needs.
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
Why apply for this Building Services Electrical Engineer role:
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Excellent training scheme and active support towards further professional accreditation
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
- Collaboration with specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
- The opportunity to become the electrical lead on projects up to £50million
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunities to work on International Projects
- Private medical scheme, 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service and Contributory pension scheme.
If this Building Services Electrical Engineer position is of interest to you, please click apply now below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NSB Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: