CNC Tool Setter / Stores Controller
UPE Engineering Ltd, a leading CNC Machining company is searching for a Tool Setter / Stores Controller to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to provide constant support to the machine shop, setting and vending tools and consumables from the tool stores and controlling and cataloguing fixtures.
- Set tools to layouts provided and supply, in a priority order to the machine shop, ensuring timely delivery to help reduce set up times.
- Ensure the availability of tools for machine shop use.
- Co-operate and liaise with all other areas when required.
- Ensure 5's is maintained in the area.
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability including possible secondment to work in other areas on the shop floor.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Good knowledge Microsoft software packages.
- Goods in and stock control experience, use of tool vending an advantage.
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.