You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer / REVIT Technician
£40,000 – £45,000 + 5% Pension, BUPA and Bonus
A well renowned medium sized building services and sustainability consultancy are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with Revit experience to join their team. This consultancy are well renowned to work with some of the most famous architects in the world, delivering some of the most well renowned construction projects in London and Europe. This consultancy heavily use REVIT MEP and as require an experienced, qualified Mechanical Design Engineer who has a large amount of experience using REVIT MEP.
Candidates should have experience in:
• at least 3 years experience in Mechanical/ HVAC design Engineering on building services projects.
• Experience working with minimal supervision on REVIT MEP.
• At least 4 years experience working within a building services engineering consultancy or design and build contractor.
• Experience working on a range of projects
• At least educated to Degree level in Mechanical Engineer or Building Services Engineering
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: