You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£42,000 + Pension, Healthcare + more benefits
A 70 strong building services consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to join their team in Central London. Known to be a leader in large well publicised projects, working with highly acclaimed architects and clients this company have a reputation for being one of the best companies to work for. Candidates will have the opportunity to work on large projects within the New Build Commercial, Mixed use, large masterplans and academy sector all with high sustainability and efficiency awards and modern technology. Working under a chartered electrical engineer who will be your mentor, you will work in a client facing role, attending design team meetings and managing your own deadlines. Candidates will be responsible for the below:
• Carrying out the design of Mechanical services including HVAC and Pipework
• Quality inspections, dealing with contractors and report writing
• Specification of Mechanical Building Services Installations
Candidates should have the below experience:
• At least 2 years experience in Mechanical Design Engineering
• Experience working on Commercial projects
• Experience working on industry software such as HEVACOMP and AUTOCAD
• A passion for sustainability within the built environment with experience working alongside Energy and Sustainability engineers
• Degree educated in Mechanical Engineer, Building services engineering or architectural engineering
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: