You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A successful manufacturing company is now looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician. As Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician you will be offered a salary of £30,000 + overtime + 25 days hols + pension.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician role works on an alternating early/late day shift, Mon-Fri 0600-1400 one week / 1400-2200 the following week. There are no nights involved.
Candidates MUST have experience of working on electrical plant maintenance, including 3 phase systems.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician - Job Function:
• To provide electrical cover
• To carry out activities in order to maximise the reliability, efficiency and safety of production equipment
• To be involved in improvement projects on equipment, and new plant installation projects to give internal and external customer benefits
• Carry out preventative maintenance tasks, on critical plant items
• Carry out repairs to equipment as required and assist with further improvements to maximise equipment effectiveness
• Timely repair of equipment to meet production demands and improved maintaining of equipment resulting in less downtime, and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ongoing involvement in project work, including new equipment installations and refurbishment as required
• Equipment modifications and improvements to meet changing production requirements
• Efficient installation of capital project items as directed
• Carry out all work according to agreed safety standards and procedures.
• Carry out some fixed installation testing and PAT testing as required
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally an Apprenticeship served Technician or equivalent, with recognised relevant qualifications
• Experience of industrial electrical equipment and installations including 3 phase equipment, and competent to IEE 17th edition wiring regulations
• Ideally some mechanical skills (not essential)
• Some knowledge of PLC controls and drives would be an advantage
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: