You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Role – Fabricator Welder
Wykes Engineering is a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. We can offer an exciting and stable career within a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly working environment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
An opportunity has arisen within our Workshop and Production department for a Fabricator Welder.
The role is both interesting and varied. Candidates will be expected to work on their own or as part of a small team and always in a safe and efficient manner.
- Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of precision engineered products.
- Requirement to support the maintenance and development of both our own power plant on site and new energy generation projects.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
- Undergo training programs where necessary.
- Experience required for this role
- Previous experience as a fabricator welder; with experience in manufacturing medium to heavy engineered stainless steel products using MMA and Mig processes to a high quality level.
- Experience of Tig and welding aluminium.
- Must be capable of reading engineering drawings.
Competitive within Industry
To apply for or to find out more about this exciting opportunity please forward the following criteria to:
- Full name
- Covering letter
- CV Application
- Salary expectation
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: