The Role – Fabricator Welder
Wykes Engineering is a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. We can offer an exciting and stable career within a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly working environment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
An opportunity has arisen within our Workshop and Production department for a Fabricator Welder.
The role is both interesting and varied. Candidates will be expected to work on their own or as part of a small team and always in a safe and efficient manner.
- Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of precision engineered products.
- Requirement to support the maintenance and development of both our own power plant on site and new energy generation projects.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
- Undergo training programs where necessary.
Experience required for this role
- Previous experience as a fabricator welder; with experience in manufacturing medium to heavy engineered stainless steel products using MMA and Mig processes to a high quality level.
- Experience of Tig and welding aluminium.
- Must be capable of reading engineering drawings.
Competitive within Industry
To apply for or to find out more about this exciting opportunity please forward the following criteria to:
- Full name
- Covering letter
- CV Application
- Salary expectation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.