You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Estimating / Manufacturing Engineer (CNC)
We are recruiting for an experienced Estimating Engineer to work for a large Engineering company located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The purpose of the role is to prepare accurate machine time estaimates for the production of component parts.
Duties will include:
* Convert initial product enquiries into technically and commercially specifies quotations including lead-times , material, tooling and costings .
* Improve gross margins through more effective tendering and proposals management.
* Work with the operations department to advise forecast workloads to enable them to react to market trends In a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Minimum 2 years experience in an Estimating Engineering role.
* Excellent organization and communication skills.
* Educated to a minimum HNC / HND in an Engineering discipline.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £28,000 and £30,000 / annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Questech Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: