You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to work for a food manufacturing company located in the Brighouse, West Yorkshire area.
* Co-ordinate and manage medium to large sized CAPEX projects (£0.75 million to £1.4 million).
* Manage and co-ordinate PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) programmes with the engineering team.
* Manage and co-ordinate corrective maintenance with the Engineer's, quickly and efficiently so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
* Have excellent communication with the engineering shifts and production supervisors of past and present break downs / malfunctions.
* Develop a training plan utilising the engineering skills matrix.
* Ensure all Engineering staff abides by the Engineering departments, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all work undertaken complies with the Engineering department policies and procedures, Health and Safety and hygiene standards..
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Several years managing a team of Maintenance Engineer's and Electrician's in a production organisation.
* Educated to at least a HND (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
* Excellent communication, man management and organisation skills.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £41,000 and £46,000 (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Questech Recruitment Ltd