The ideal candidate will have experience of capital delivery, operations, customer service, regulation, or asset management with an ability to diagnose performance improvement opportunities and deliver the changes needed to realise them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the identification and implementation of strategies that improve governance, operational performance and/or reporting
- Supporting analysis looking at how regulation and policy impacts on companies and other stakeholders and auditing or reviewing submissions from companies to determine if they align with regulatory requirements and expectations
- Supporting companies in the development of their periodic business plans or investment programmes
- Supporting projects working alongside regulators to deliver strategic sector goals
- Contributing towards the preparation of bid proposals
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.