Joining the Programme Advisory team will afford you exciting opportunities to directly support world renowned clients, enhance your consulting skills, shape your career, and directly contribute to the team’s exciting growth trajectory.
The Regulation & Assurance Programme Advisory team specialises in supplying strategic advisory and assurance services to regulators for major programmes and asset owning enterprises within the transport, telecoms, utilities and power sectors in the UK and internationally.
Our diverse and growing team of experts positively influence others and have an inclusive culture, bringing innovative thinking to some of the world’s most complex problems. We are stronger together and work well to collaboratively deliver tangible outcomes both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have experience of capital delivery, operations, customer service, regulation, or asset management with an ability to diagnose performance improvement opportunities and deliver the changes needed to realise them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing strategies that improve governance, operational performance and/or reporting
- Delivering analysis looking at how regulation and policy impacts on companies and other stakeholders and auditing or reviewing submissions from companies to determine if they align with regulatory requirements and expectations
- Delivering projects supporting companies in the development of their periodic business plans or investment programmes
- Delivering projects with regulators to deliver strategic sector goals
- Delivering business generation activities e.g. bid proposals
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.