Turner & Townsend is one of the leading UK's leading consultancy providers across infrastructure. Using our skills, processes and knowledge we provide industry leading services to our clients. We are currently looking to take on an Associate Director with proven infrastructure experience to take a lead on major programmes in the North West of England.
- Delivering Project Controls across major programmes in the North West
- Lead the programme controls function for a programme, monitoring for accuracy and consistency of plans, cost, safety, environment and performance reporting, and deploying available controls team resources to best effect.
- Business development
Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing new project proposals/remits and monitor so that realistic, resource plans are developed for delivery of the programme.
- Identify resourcing requirements to support the programme and liaise with planning functions to resolve resourcing issues.
- Provide an efficient day-to-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, safety, environment and programme performance.
- Monitor so that data input by project teams and others to cost and performance systems meet required data standards.
- Manage the production of the Investment Plan Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.