This is for the BBC
An exciting opportunity has become available at the BBC in Bristol. The BBC are recruiting a Duty Security Manager to run and manage a Security Team at the BBC Bristol site.
All successful candidates are subject to BS7858 security clearance. A clear 5 year checkable work/ education history is therefore imperative for recruiters throughout the selection process.
What we are looking for in our Duty Security Manager for the BBC:
An experienced and ambitious Duty Security Manager with previous supervisory and/or management experience, who is professional and proactive. The individual must hold a valid SIA Licence and have a 5 year checkable education/ work history.
What we are offering Duty Security Manager:
- Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 42 hours per week - 4 on 4 off days & nights
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Annual leave accrual
- Full uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Exposure to a high profile client site and working environment.
- Opportunity to work additional hours on events and ad hoc duties when requested by the client. Ad Hoc work is paid at an enhanced show rate of £11.50ph.
Essential Criteria for Duty Security Manager:
- Valid SIA licence
- Valid CCTV licence desirable
- Extensive knowledge in the manned guarding sector
- Experience working in a Corporate environment desirable
- Demonstrable Supervisor and/or Management experience
- Demonstrable experience managing a big team across a large portfolio
- Demonstrable experience of training & development
- Demonstrable knowledge of HR processes and dealing with employee issues
- Demonstrable experience of regularly working with Timegate, Workplace+ or similar system(s)
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Be computer literate
- Ability to work efficiently within a pressurised environment
- Professional approach to security.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.